Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Love in the Fall

Fall... My favorite season!  Aside from it being scarf/hat/layering weather, I get to come home to wonderful surprises like these:



I have to admit my bf would do something like this "just because" (aside from his crazy sweet tooth, hence the big box rather than the adorable single servings that Nothing Bundt Cakes has available).  In this case, there is a "because".  He knows that settling into my new job in mental health, as rewarding as it is and blessed as I am to have it, has had it's rough moments to say the least.  This is his way of reminding me to enjoy what I love, and one of those things has been sharing life (and delicious bundt cakes) with him since three years ago in the Fall:


 

I found love in the Fall,
And it did not hurt at all 
I found sunshine and flowers
Soft Summer showers
I can feel my heart touch my Adam's Apple
Didn't even know I needed it 
I found love
 
I love that our song is from one of my son's favorite shows, Yo Gabba Gabba  :)  

Meet Ryan aka Rydell aka Sugarfoot


Happy Fall.

K Bye!

*  Music by Trembling Blue Stars and animation by Bran Dougherty-Johnson.