Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Leftovers

Everything about our loft is small, including our fridge.  Fitting all the leftovers we took home from my parents' was no easy task, but remixing them the next day was a lot of fun, especially since our family's Thanksgiving feast always includes a variety of food.  Here are a few things I put together:


Leftover mashed potatoes with diced up pieces of my Auntie's garlic shrimp, added more garlic and a few more spices, topped with bacon.  Droooool.  My boyfriend LOVED it.  Going to make this again, for sure.
Hashed up Daddy's turkey into breakfast burritos with potatoes, scrambled eggs, and onions paired with my Ceviche, and mom's Ginataan (a Filipino dessert that means 'done with coconut milk').  Oh, and leftover cupcake toppers to hold the burritos together ;)
Turkey hash quesadilla for my son and leftover bundt cake.



I'd love to hear how you remixed your Turkey Day leftovers!

K Bye!